Re: [rbridge] a stronger RPF check for TRILL

letracy <letracy@cisco.com> Thu, 15 March 2012 23:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=letracy@cisco.com; l=7222; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1331853611; x=1333063211; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=EzmnsnoADbGOuQNW5rRlvBwl4Pp9WA+mwSkmw9ozB50=; b=TSlnQbzekUohpHJPuCpSA4JSI64ZAbxNFNpdfyW7lebTk/+Xs/UQt1Pb kNIRJvwTUkwgRZmgW4z+G5DWDmtjIP0cwCvb4KiS+eYDV6VdhWdki0f9r X0JKcPi/5TYx/tVL3vMQuON3MfjK2w/lPJzsy44BwgOUXgTmEEjywQjns c=;