Re: [trill] Routing directorate QA review of draft-ietf-trill-rfc6439bis

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sun, 03 July 2016 17:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=SYXS8hhVSLXYW5THhPuO56sL3DF4WNVMosQUBF/Bf7E=; b=xLJNUCrqvdeJ9dGHrxiOXLcMVRaM5ZD7tM1lKLyK94s3oX6WsddGH3m5ziYc7xJjUB q7qqU1LSgzHoDYCnz3PhWDalR1QVqI36hdczjOgq6l/ezzjOUniqfhuOTZotQwd73UfJ YwJN1D2ejcBE6+Fr0S44YdOTUU/0gz7DduhIbw5xKxGO+0XH4MKAbCe5YIGonKjaQLqq 0MTy61IZnrzY4crLQF2p6XQ1wrIEvU3wsUrrKf2rBbDCKLuvJWg8RifksXIIQ7l4Lp6U 4h0FTGXDXlKv/4jJ2lyxLb3dfPPkHx9bZGqzmImGan3E7iYUc2oaznWhDwdZUQn4SOaL R7qw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=SYXS8hhVSLXYW5THhPuO56sL3DF4WNVMosQUBF/Bf7E=; b=NSD6Qiio86bjLEv9gZwXDUfeIL0tcxabY3teL/gafJeEgVTWuyxBRsx48ISKChwubg L909Qc3yHhSslQ9sP6APZ/eORAZws/LVM+2HU2wqrsDv0MBOaZa1e99a1WwceGWsQp/C 16NVWlQ5pvstTqoFdi9Zttmfh1wYl17Lgrka4Td0JI6+lZNUUCR7ln0Pt9ixozzbV9ns C1QIQyA+DUhlw/ZqSV/Iwrp0DmwPmFByGlwngDet2Ie/jQB61gKWLykGbdODx8IDQ/3t 2xth6akfsWX3xQXOJxOATflYxtTN4ORSiQ+bhA88p4UrU9nULViYoyn18hOff1pzp4z6 WwZg==