Re: [trill] TRILL OAM Requirements: Sections

"Tissa Senevirathne (tsenevir)" <tsenevir@cisco.com> Thu, 26 April 2012 22:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=tsenevir@cisco.com; l=2224; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1335479633; x=1336689233; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=ybZ6VlXfdPuAYnNiiKgGVUubVtplvse+GAM7pc/R61s=; b=juEqkBQ29jq/b63GS10RjH4DgA61Vl3jWv7yknT2qlsI5fz1iB0tVago nggdY8mUA4q0FtcisAhCueNFhtyw/uDMS1yw0L1UdrB+lkxL8FtrNFTMK QZNM5utxqZi1Pbu4KdC0hgv1himhd+0Q+BC2A4kGFUODmgS9gVh+xw0k4 Q=;