Re: [trill] Shepherds review of draft-directory-assist-mechanisms

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 05 January 2016 03:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=GByNCpu/k57VRKqJNXrlN6sptB2P69bfUd4UBLOwCsc=; b=DT3STFH83eCsTjbpFUD7jo20ijtVNxsNY5y133jvFH2kasYK1OghJdIOq6ZmEy2ZTn Bc3sdtfzifRzB1MMTN+c87bJO30rMtXM8O78SY1iqWYJ7gdXKW+zM+FL5tpcxBgCNaDB u8NnX7oLp1cpDAVWDbi3hCP0moRg5l6QQ3WmfC+zW+bR6LKG2iiHA0ryVog9aBF9giZy sQ0PCDGXZxFZ+YXeC6OjoY/xxaqQ//XFQxIKQZmvJxylBGmalwfK4tkOlClzk5Vd4s8j E6CFX+K8jl8Be8j/GT4OsZqhb9y7HRQuYfIMOlUl9Y1f465jCSjnhm9Lgqh52Ofrqkgk ya6A==