Re: [trill] [Lime] Adoption call for draft-deepak-trill-yang-pm (12/15/2014 to 12/30/2014)

Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com> Thu, 18 December 2014 10:27 UTC

From: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>
To: Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com>, "Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 10:27:30 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.138.41.180]
Cc: "lime@ietf.org" <lime@ietf.org>, "trill@ietf.org" <trill@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [trill] [Lime] Adoption call for draft-deepak-trill-yang-pm (12/15/2014 to 12/30/2014)

I am fine if you guys think the process is not issue.
But it looks more than normative reference dependency issue becos the normative referenced draft is also used as a basis for this draft.
I am not sure I make a fuss about it. Don’t you think it is strange the extension draft has been adopted without the base draft ready?
Maybe I am wrong.

Regards!
-Qin