Re: [trill] Routing directorate QA review of draft-ietf-trill-rfc6439bis

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Mon, 04 July 2016 00:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=dZ6FeHosqPORl0mZWDN7J3SPFiDBP8T3gGVss1eOZ4U=; b=cZKjK4RWnIckGZnZajpNueyw6FMsqS9MkJU+/wak6qIbCju6WLnCcnBHXKDpWPeIux OzMfYQFQKBSxaGUxGjIB9I0attWXZhcVIwmUh2xfC2Uq/pYZ5eGhnFzhHIXVqu51O3cA 2xP3BlCfui+2Dmm5+wiZwwwoEQy8BRKWADx/zqK3ZeVgCbGmt4f9QcwEbi7D2yQQQiit p9N8or8LTgMZfaYuKbtDzPbYSjtGvuHB/A7q6PRBsZjIemNl/CId2if7CPzSsy/X1Dyp tg+MW+YB0C1/bhQw31cmKbVChQfqS9TT/QevE3zBoxT691zwn3lz2DeO0V7Ouh5XSrl5 sjRg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=dZ6FeHosqPORl0mZWDN7J3SPFiDBP8T3gGVss1eOZ4U=; b=b4v+MfmnhHmJKtIvaXqpS/cBpTNfgg8aqJxAZKbGhyzuMf5bA5xb8N8QQrN2PdddOS fZZPcHxdctuTjqK2Q1szYdAVM/gDA1U7jwfLLL23Ht1XnZe/x8We0pJhxMNNlQleLAv4 fMCyLIEvSkp3FSM3WvW9vlLn+lPv3FoEpPjUT4OHKRDqNXban0zuBjc7kY9S0B/B8GAy oMSsc2DlsK8RoabVpHoGfmB98h3zHB043bBp10HkDFAaHeGu0muHSaiGMHAcxRkMMhYV jrfZGN7p07wNJ+twhCy6/WFvbm+JS6lWi5GCjcDIda1YaeYnUWar2dwgUByu77F0yYzW RXww==