Re: [trill] WG LC for draft-ietf-trill-smart-end-nodes (8/26 to 9/9)- extending WG LC (10/4 to 10/18)

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 04 November 2016 03:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=vIl/rjmoKi8+48RfKYw98L3/gtCGcmvJp6TD5GnW0Gs=; b=HGlY+kx379X4pp6z5jerRQy3+6TQ2oL2tcdmoJUtK610anlGSnNsOuFgPn3S0dy7vm ypXt0opZO4w6oI6wKBmi61ytCO0JjZOWefCKMmFmg6tzPMzNcHDnKAL/ClGzSmYjwRXF X+yEbPfN7DQpUkTLY4gfgUYW/pvKrzhRbpeW3ThBZxZTiWbMqllllTLkyc5mn3zJDV7N wG3f/n925be5297vYkdDELpoQdQlASEpKh6fYFnxKCxDFPHhLWlhx9vmQv/VVWUyIuOd lWD77OxgOWhExmhg7IKLjkdkvpXOOveFuiKp+P+aAKlBfl3eqpsDq1vUq6A+bZUfTvmx Tglg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=vIl/rjmoKi8+48RfKYw98L3/gtCGcmvJp6TD5GnW0Gs=; b=i6x2vtk+jre5CpwgP8P6IqZFDrjVgQNNUpRwk5GljyBasft1TEUW0eyuG7oWSjYLO0 AOP3gZAmT0kKu7O0dFm4dc7VPvc2aQDSp2alr924L6gYwern3pwmX10eaynNWtT2MciA dyYW3n1J259V2MIxtc8U394tbkUg6vftvcSpZrx1Hc2g6StfgizRjSz0AHYIMNIs+Qav P8C2AglYQWcKJC6qfmFxArqo1Z9Rwob4I95Co2SEqJq0tJf/u4RHIIkdg02Ocri/BD26 Gmk7N57WfGigZdQRJuGEO1PJIkU1fpUVpE0RyrcYh8G8oi+2IzB8Yr27dfHwDmPs/DJA M6Xw==