Re: [trill] RtgDir review: TRILL: Interface Addresses APPsub-TLV <draft-ietf-trill-ia-appsubtlv-07.txt>

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Thu, 02 June 2016 02:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=8bz+VoXAVhIFZNfAU4030ExEemENrHJCwq+vwsLY1lg=; b=fKHDG4Tu1xLaGSFSKiAMZ+u78X04z/hIF5TNBJFylUDCZ+0nqg0DrlBFwE2EdqtE+e DB6Vy2IeMFBZ5v/vk5r2SH5SHgGOv+0Oodp8Z/GGadgfmADuLnrxvAkr1ZoEuF/4v+d9 c1Yjl7olPoiIMg9YiRm6PgIak40gIcZmRH4TdvfnDlaKqZ+ilhBIJvNwFmlw3HkIm9WB t0fqWGAgHetfMe+YYgdQLL2SqFBY3eF4Nu5cERCmSrj/Y81ApfAr/40KLB3/vnAhkKaa q+zvJ/ZqCIvy/yHi6MLHhd2auau3Q/Kk7lB4+dMbENVlZ3lyyBKfI48pvETga1Bbc68F 9xEQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=8bz+VoXAVhIFZNfAU4030ExEemENrHJCwq+vwsLY1lg=; b=ODVcinAzZG229uzQ6RInybXb/LnL8mVV1bkJdOr3x/ToM3izSVW/yOkc2VYbGfW//l dGzfTV3oUkxeSZ2SiyJUvIzXNa63ZSJfdjmizb1NNVUvcfR6T7+fSRhjtlgJBIxdNk4H tBnjwJJfOs+SjHR3a9LkbWJnBhr5lGK4bW82aQ70Z6UcSCsh/iAoHYPJf5ew3yHqmPy6 at619C2H4Tyty6dhzQdcgCoaTK2weIvIEMYX71tqaiyunvzwpjzBBCb7hKpOXBiEaEw2 8lzvVpb4Ga5BD1PYkUyBSj0seSDSVQaA2t0PhjRyev00mDh+b+U5SoqG3JyMq0nLjE22 fTOA==