Re: [trill] Comments on TRILL BFD draft and TRILL use of ISIS draft

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 19 February 2013 23:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=Gy/dKmpj6s+XK15y3N5tskDhjsiHbT5Q9lqxxkOgMtk=; b=qpNHs7aatEitrB+Fng3WcZUdVPykZ8ck0Fd+O9pPzhNqnYng3BKyWkrSAfn4kKy2C8 PjUTmqjXtZLKrPB9JhFejk5PlUYHx05yL8ShsF/HPqZLrU9+onUpwt4wsMa8Od+WEQTt cQgSEx0OSPBV3TnuZqwBAiEkbhUVFGbs/p8jxTWEGou6IxScWaIsC6zQ3Xw5kT89WNFW /JNXh4kZJKMXq4htwRv+qCl1zHPfJ0ox9rEE+jMSvHczWLr4zreT89UXM/u2y+EMpv6T 5m9jaW4UFIl3a0010vobHuwMHlgc9rleIIgLhIZUblznCruZTNfloim9UXADkD4DajpR EFKQ==