Re: [trill] Network connectivity and AF status

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Wed, 23 January 2013 22:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=EnG3ZFAthI/5h12yuyAZgMr2cDtU9ZDwUv9VVrOnFZA=; b=VGLlsobWDELXOaOQE99RxwxX+Jby5EViESpnrb8NyJmcFk19VXXiJDPIRQwqqtgWiS G5boxhWdSWgUx7M8t7Gg7qcn5yW/sbME2ja0aAru/AGyAzLVzxIotaFCr0yD3kX66Gk3 UCC7EP23FXH7I22CoUcH8DQlKdCQp0lBApb62Zi77JAP1Ys/I0X0nQt3hzPz8eD5IGrv CsT2WsTXJzsnrSijsMt2m/g22KCflKl0w/MXLquYQnQlNl46eOmD1fHf1bjD2K0gCz/G oAK7mEWx0j9lqihU69QhMQY+pxDTcwWfk/f8ixMs3NnwqevG4uBeoKf0h8M26rU9O2yJ 5VWA==