Re: [trill] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling-02.txt

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 22 November 2012 02:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=+RY6HGVBq3x29OQ+gsZ68dx+v7CvGqhBRXgGM6F9yh8=; b=loyTdfLGuMiDFfSgABezP7Srq16kFz79c+bgHebCCeiExaiJQ9CyudUfinwzFSt95C 2C1SJkYwxLW0WXh33JSkopzsJzou7Im746gVzXd3glBD9OphakNB1g0acaxY52hLpEF4 tKWAu37kTPXeIwfc7mxK9AvaGhKDgoQRWTgA8pEmEVsPfjIqXyQOSt3SwKwZijZLdGt4 htYTU+HQe5T9MdDcOQF1A8RfFD9b1rHs1e2XdpHOe+Z6gvsGvt6wos9KDXVdEKnMLPDb 00gVqSNKxGfvzJ/CGKep1bvesrEm3lCY+EF42PMrgprBSXvjSdU+7NdHHwKc7Re9XD6g vCWA==