Re: [trill] Shepherds review of draft-directory-assist-mechanisms

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Tue, 05 January 2016 01:35 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Donald Eastlake' <d3e3e3@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 20:35:57 -0500
Cc: draft-ietf-trill-directory-assist-mechanisms@ietf.org, 'Radia Perlman' <Radia@alum.mit.edu>, 'Linda Dunbar' <linda.dunbar@huawei.com>, trill@ietf.org, 'Liyizhou' <liyizhou@huawei.com>, 'Igor Gashinsky' <igor@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject: Re: [trill] Shepherds review of draft-directory-assist-mechanisms

Donald:

Excellent set of changes. Just 2 small nits to catch.

A small nit:

In sentence: (up to a configurable number of timese (DirQueryRetries, see Section/

/timese/times/

In section on Method 2, Medium Specificity.

For each unit of data (IA APPsub-TLV Address Set [IA]) held by the server and each address about which a negative response was sent, record when the last response sent with that positive response data will expire and when the last negative response will expire; the records are retained until such expiration

/until such expiration/until both expirations occur./

Sue Hares