Re: [trill] Query on rbridgeSnoopingPortEntry in draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib

wenyu zou <nkzouwenyu@gmail.com> Sun, 14 October 2012 14:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=LivCcMCKZtL0IuciUYRVQaeR75MlCwvv/+RRhTYue7k=; b=Z2z+jDer6EOvnXlxqb5a8pFqhUJpOQDupwan3pm+ZF+G51yrj3uyeEeAN5Nn00JwP2 L+KFrg0i26i8Xs/tkoTo4ZHY4/kqV677TUx3WP1Zv9cfsaNeCu7ufQpTFw+iP73znKS5 iv1lCdz7xySqni1P4goq3G8uo2QDG3AMK2iMsTY++BCzgxJdxid33rpKumLsuRJUZg3U OvJxIHV5CIM/ux/CMKIM4Gd3wmQMryeVn2Khq/AxSZN6aHXzgEAuUI+d8tmCF9+f2liE Vx3fNIHzREX2XlpNmaCMQI/hN0htw/+xeGWe4Sg3GbGiPtWopIl60BI3AONep7N3W8Qu t0kw==