Re: [trill] Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-trill-transport-over-mpls-07: (with DISCUSS)

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Wed, 14 March 2018 20:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=CudX/tttwpjTb7BqxyIaWlyDvRhUHCaVm4FaKX1WUAI=; b=LHr+HRkwHcSUn9Oe6Xw2p6UL8Hgn6wUsadPWACYtjNokpjkxz88VOa7A7wORuFtEjV SuyhJbbszA/eelzycaEH4ofbaurm5+CAdBM+3yoH7BwAy+3GHp+/P77itQXfkNSuTOVw xfiafTrXKG9GeFwkJTSQfbaPDbjl/7EzBZME6KxStFS7lCR8NTMvYftyVYqET+k3Dh+r tpkNtiWLevu1n10czHavFdWj/fY6dBiisPU+fy9x7DGG8HqyE+vlXF9N/NBJhwM3ZcwJ 8YbKFkBQ9rn5Vnkhreykwat1nFt/vW8s4H02s+T+drNAlb5bX7M9w6CsY2vhIolf2nwQ CHhA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=CudX/tttwpjTb7BqxyIaWlyDvRhUHCaVm4FaKX1WUAI=; b=CvV6Ib59BPIDVQBiFSRQEzdhClrm/DJHAeNGC6Nh1/SXipWHp9RLuTVdEh/9XIRn1A tMH8MozmBdcdIero2UIuvxnTMVygdY8wdnWRx6iYs6zJs2jutzHzjzMZ8e1NixCmDG1U A/bsDWuAJFdoxE43qhy4H0RC8O3cDDwwsFuCO/jpqRNs0IMA0QIYjDyZVJva7SU+TOwU enGqY3yMTaNuv4j3DLVfK0NRG0P5HbFXMutPzIcRdEMlzll8Q0Ll3isBXx/EtF/goNWx +VJ3Jfuco4psdM2S9NndMWr4Jk46b/HaatRmw5CW1L6bhznYX4trEWEliOPjidZh5uqD E7oQ==