Re: [trill] seeking help to understand a line from TRILL-ESADI draft

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Wed, 18 July 2012 19:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=9q0ip5U8U/9Fq8DmGriQxeq0Mgoe6wZ2itWIs2RHj7M=; b=P0rApLA8hbmvR9UgTBLVBSR2t+02g/wSpN8XhNEn1QiBupuwlfFKvcMUCpDEqZpDQg NbtpsSJ/1iPhhbyOOgm7sVuMeCdxrytrTma/u1ri42aHwLUQQngQ7A5ZH3fXDqq5QbQa CGebqh2eDf778gD5sCKeSMncFluAxsjDNj1AkpCsdB6bwRckqlMI+6P33iTzesk/+jI9 RTLxpgm+PMRXNPDYS3dsIQLDzEw7TpsXC6wZ6f72uTsuLZZlIha8wEDwnbDTZu+S37rT 1BwtqPA9kEr/QPNUUBW6zthATLDPt0g0K/gWsXWhWXNEte3BoykcjIzcRhUaispe4+9t dHZg==