[trill] draft-mme-trill-fcoe as an independent submission

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 18 October 2012 03:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=0jItp9ZZkN3JAu2/CNQ32NE31GMCaeCatAja1uDk07s=; b=ycguE04o9bf9M6aNTuKgYYQYKt7aFkrBEQGfx2/xxiXSzjiFx39SBgJKwRk7MudWP4 yx6UB6jF8eRrkov9JM/N0+NUj+5LhGHxxrPsohwDeAcSkHjUyLmgNoqYxLyOKBte/qr6 MCBRfV0mQf4LjzECSnhn0cTjgqtYrT78Qodw+rxBUt031BvsY6cf2mKfnhU6CVMoba90 pwcEKdI9YqQGkob1rvIzp8YWVvRVnJrv5sSLSgmPi1g8CDjd4eQamKizn4BNsbv0adWy 7OGaGw1LJCpa05Rq72IyqrGSMwoCiOw27osmlMtcKwjT/n8ZkyS82tUOSYmeZasFPV34 AUMg==