Re: [trill] draft-ietf-trill-rfc7180bis-01

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 24 February 2015 14:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=9/zl2YfSNLZ2Tq3pqvwKJ5KXzfI4AOTchCfDn3mrmrY=; b=bj9A0fmpLtpUPXiSsflZyH9UHQLs/cVUD/Qf9gDqWLKJ8t+oM4NOrzKwJcGds/ut6f vK+yRfJL0+WS7vDfep360yMJ4Kv9C7AUFIU3ITVMxi8qLmt1d0Z7v/mLYGY4mZB+B+1j +beRuzzB/7jzuqQiaWOaUewIGKDkvoqPGNqPi6GXPxDvM3sN0Oy2gRzkISzZBuv5Fb+o AlZdWeelvLwY4TdQV0/gXtCTffuLkp2qFtE/krowbxlWUS0XWE/z5AWn9SB/n6XkKZIc rb1wR+k/hYYP/fwCpmkwdRx7rU8yXc5vBBgd3SZCTYHdoA4QRSMXdtgkGKQj6fK7a/W6 tnow==