Re: [trill] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling-02.txt

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Wed, 28 November 2012 03:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZoEVctJ2r0zo0ymY1bEST+ZxGDy0IuoWs18uthf0UgQ=; b=PgaNCbFkjBnOmViuIUDI1d2LMJ7MWBYbdaIjm/MmWhYFEEHZEYvvXQpHYWmZLRu68I uaYLEwRBw6++7UNBCMajLcebD8c+a333MF/5GKQqNn94wzXxBToKtDCnz2sWOLbnt9CZ Mmy1wsAV2bwKMkC6z7EylZOOFi9z984WbNg/Eo56Wez4KxtvOlyPf2oYJyFnxvENcuxS 20cxESFDnQfyQ1TnA0cWcDv0dmjZS97BIUNzU6vWbiGAUYfJfvXONZDymeYhXa+0YXrS 9vR4KQ0G1B/qT4emkInmOMoGfsa+AaV770a4SQTJRPJDZXskCfPJzI95Iv+6Aq8xWiUk 6lGQ==
References: <CAF4+nEE+rT9x_MgiWLCx7xut4SgDJ7=pRK1L_PovrwBCg3OaVw@mail.gmail.com> <CCCE73BA.C6A2%ostokes@extremenetworks.com> <CAF4+nEFioN3TmDj7sGchr4atPijRNiGCwiBLe8ROB79fqA0kAg@mail.gmail.com> <201211200140.qAK1eSD0011029@cichlid.raleigh.ibm.com> <CAF4+nEEckNenUBnMwbDH7o-cvf029aP2dGZjDiNnhJu3vj2JJw@mail.gmail.com> <CAFOuuo57RKAA1Z7akyQ3kGtmvPDvBmDDjdijiFzmck==A5H8pw@mail.gmail.com> <CAF4+nEEkKffy_c_qD-LAjgfECmjCgVSJ+F6zZePScZP4G3EZ1Q@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-tSzwc1yC0oJ3ermyuEFbqXACHyPLwv-M0Rbk5PW5A4BFVgg@mail.gmail.com> <6895EAE0CA8DEE40B92D7CA88BB521F32413DAE82F@HQ1-EXCH02.corp.brocade.com> <CAF4+nEGaoACysoAaHE-4_Mi8PVBNcVu-Wbeenz4XXZo4aQOiKg@mail.gmail.com> <A3C4E51A53661B4EBEE7C5F5E6FCDEB5026F93353CCA@USEXCHANGE.corp.extremenetworks.com>