Re: [trill] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-trill-directory-framework-01.txt

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Mon, 25 February 2013 17:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=1LldWr8Mmo8rbZeF3U126Yh4sdR5TQza/A9S4To+UgM=; b=BfoKR5NarB9x2yGFZXz1chtUvsbgFb1QNSb2iTqsc8J2brW8foy3gG6Bq16kx3MmL7 LWDP+qmUSoYzP0Y6eb2jBN6jfAJRMjP70wawtdvLr0wQs/pIAO53WVy6Z6WjQwzdoJnN /lViRKwkU0GAEcGHDXn9CYuOdxyWz0AQx2/IHDC4u2vQo2AuHZfUboRxiSOOE5lG1y0J dRDtgfO2VF/Xa+Cb62o/UuW0rdW09uVVz74uWrgbdPc9bdqPXNyS4MrMa3o7WaLK0SEP sNFqjRJ2tMK9eUgkVFgrdAX3Tk4j8cvYWcrnmvWJMrdW+hYPwMVmqdDlGxUQQCtTFTz+ pVCQ==