Re: [trill] Alvaro Retana's Discuss on draft-ietf-trill-arp-optimization-06: (with DISCUSS)

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 29 July 2016 23:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=4gv3KOwaqO18ERZWYnj0XoWK355VPVHRrWt5JKsBOBM=; b=TPV/L7X8L1TJ+Wd9uankGxRXde6VYg7Hgqr1XT2M+oJ8oaMlOizW0BlOUfmzaP8sdX dF/rGNfjL6WcX+tyMiyH6OTfROEpvwuezvI+6kPBWVmdoBEoDoSgzJ8U0pMzewY1P/mM V9XdHADtq4GqDL0A5qUIT3sH9xJcGhy4Wa6+lR9RXffmsZtHGAkktKrHtnprCWEW1lRY Ai8gU5MQf7YRgVyyYT5GLSmaR/E6gwkvwsVIxvlmZu6xNV+IAbtD/caugPpbweXTbEQZ rqCURiNavfgr1FhdcbN8b6nkD8NIIj2Mx2WU/eQoEShByGPBcrxHBSaQqqX7rrLdFOZq Y4+Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=4gv3KOwaqO18ERZWYnj0XoWK355VPVHRrWt5JKsBOBM=; b=iRXxW15nZImw3H1GcpptHW+UUMy6BTaI11SZX55Bfq0Fs3WLWLCaM0yurs3ratCZ1V kA1mJmm2H4y1fiCG6D1Xxv1yLIf3VUkwIUQ3ttmBPHTROrzLtC+rfhuFIVUQNB6isYxi XZQWIXMLf1xANEnlzDfPUlUPtcInFICyGlKrceZGf0fiH0LRXlxD3Tq46JoO0ECU7Zge 9BpcsXV5HAjY0vsAFb/QwSyFNsawsyw/zf1kTNx78rUH+wIHot9/Zi6GWhurzur6wuTg EmKixfcSH+GRpnBSMG5qknbh2nZE4+0BkGwMStCgTWgB+7Aa5xdMBlTareTXxIa/20fw n1ng==