[trill] IPR Disclosure Requirements - Please READ & NOTE

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 23 April 2013 02:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=lz6Pe3f09tYFPLIT/401FPdFpi7yD7M9I3kdi6nYLeM=; b=CmPyhQuSjAcy3Br8nfV5f8NntcuPfUerPfmjSOyIano8u6ePtY5+T8ftF7CKlJ4wGC NHfBNvgo+l18/Yq/xefrZmiyzZZGugJOVNi1Zj/8Lpj+gmAqeIOm9rRixDgmm6qSgbFM wiOdvyjYDgMPhqu0L8BA+ZzTo0bP0woIjHY3OfOQSh4HAMYb26lHQHLvfyVhujIwjtDB TTSnQx5RyM5O9Xxe3ud+CfbI6VUgEWgz5YGhBW6kagL7p/0AenK5Bw9gsz0dOuQ4A+9g JDQjU1EbCG34WxOF9HVyVOWT1MyPlzmkxmBxO7Oj8MVoGqwBotvRPDK9haG/1wWINUzg 6t6A==