Re: [trill] [rbridge] Queries on draft-ietf-trill-esadi-00

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 03 July 2012 19:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=WuqYinId/200Jg7qdNxeZRtn0FurmaM2sTgKyUyGusk=; b=toBL0R+LS/mRxri0bHhaoZ1M+M/gW28Dc7drxPFFgMJAxQFCkOujplMQloEivgNVTj ZyoSEE0ChQ56mT2oKOaVVJdqoDXdVhZR8beRVPIfq23mjH7Jwy7DmlGMNUPttyk8AF/7 sdK7dbkSXCTq9g6t3e+bV02Wl9TuajzONhZmag6mE+66W8cei39qXMToawGfwi4jeIlf NgAPsC8ZQsPwDSwtnhx7yQUPjI78GViYJ/DCmathZA7dx9XyTUk+p1SFr+7A7yDjkdIW Yoa6+IWLFc3Lk2NUTOPtNuBQHkvg9uYpqqpQwJzvbbSUOI6tN+hs4CgH5qqZD/xnn+Ln Ba5g==