Re: [trill] Alvaro Retana's Discuss on draft-ietf-trill-rfc6439bis-04: (with DISCUSS)

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 21 February 2017 19:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=OHOyXDegnHjhjsb+NCpPhcXRm3lelPJEoj9HltTXaq0=; b=hnk6VW2lcnaYSZ4KpzgxOhICHS6RoIMR/ni7b/+jQQLbkm3wkrxHYbNPHjnlKRVMAu wkeb2FMNuDBOeMI9shn9IRVOCkWaJQgZaElPJqqF9SAHnaSjuXjjt9bH+hIg79BR/O5j ulLVSNSmEEFtPlqZnnIvO7wPAY+3ksEV95xkYwT7tv+4Ku9dxsl+z3wQNXUqfpakrZJA An3fNE5ePLle5H8JmJxW71JSXX7ygqvsp/HjIiQNKay1mIWkJLytl96cXBfX+9Ad8l2p GF6AjHAoGVcM67G2oTD11r7cTwXqFf1UpOF0FmsytVt0DdCyFG0S/Nm00332/wNqzZft Nicw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=OHOyXDegnHjhjsb+NCpPhcXRm3lelPJEoj9HltTXaq0=; b=InC+g6rzvhMyai8pFYO8Q8XhwUVavKRTg1kG1/MSS5daTzAYV/oRpPXBOL1Nwu5ZZ8 WrL7brPIubFvsEaLYcTYwEJbb4lqNzw4PYs48Bm00pA33IiccAU4jKKB6ZY8GrWQAQqI 9PXi0ocm0a7LRmZwzlYH0HtY+n1lOIHRNQnhTCE2DdstWs9hP/IKNhAtSHnyvWx5u5JI I+AhWBHMw2Wc0BX9tsMY+JA8TDojSdqsHRpqsTrtQPOjUJAzUnpepBdBlCE5MBPQEbfZ VysHsIndEfzPFI0H/CY/+xfoVz7lb84o3B5hlMGeaoXRrhZ6yjZyBZCFWqtmxpZ7/vaw c/EQ==