[trill] Shepherd review of draft-ietf-trill-revilient-trees-05

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 14 July 2016 02:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=QvQlb0ti4P5cSKJ3PBy5r02lxXk+buOI0/+YVkCjypY=; b=ilSmfiqOebK8nmGZqlArA12ypXvtezDon7ib9OwSVaDimfgvp9qqVxV6Q1Btk3ADXI Mo8cYqtKl6roG3N2wS80/mOHquz3m5SVTRsXd4y0hYkgD5d7EhWPSdFDGAUv2Jv8odXr s4UHUsXIsHBbc+zmDQ1B37FWoZEFUybKRO6XG45R92V0yZhLi2QE1R2NF6frF/RrhRm5 C9qo8KV7zT2Y6B1VCizAn7FfCiYyNZ5XVw0lOHWDXj9iIjRXWaJiTmBSSXjfsp7axhJH 3bCq2X3I3EVmJmDb229MDa0IABiCNi2lWZfJmYBGjYvehvwws5WQv7OvXIJ/4vklFcLc JBRg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=QvQlb0ti4P5cSKJ3PBy5r02lxXk+buOI0/+YVkCjypY=; b=YSsYD9Ux/L88QBbO59XLpQrRXfzSIiXY4WmeUMgvnqfvOJ2qAGQTLPbRf0k9TASSww 4TSVTs/HzwLd+zKOZvNwYVDqALIP3aZ0swwv/0nMAeA7oMIBjasOC1Va7yglQ98ekVSO vcDh0Fj4cNual3izFJuvUphkxx77GISjPDAP7pwqo2ASbjyz1mUr5wwabntVIrwWG1qH sCKw7orX+WoVrT7OGLau4PpqNWsPC9BsCEjdmbmvs/oKTv8XV4LzyZdkDQS3rPHqXKTV ljqWEwadJn1mu3Edvq5PiC1wlHKRStFhj37cc+XidQhwtLSNrbHW8jkCC5f8NOCEJPCe idcw==