Re: [trill] FGL "safe" mode in fine labels

Radia Perlman <radiaperlman@gmail.com> Wed, 20 March 2013 20:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=8Ucna0oFxzWY5clzf6201QH13Y0yJjOxzlOHV+TicSo=; b=v/syy824FBevjk900a9O7TCUIHM+ugDtGYWZveXVbgHdw9Xf2fBWJAUzOdJxU5kI7O mKfZzYkD94lNXtRglPUCBScCDaCKukYXHdzHyQMpJaams/a6pXtmxBfz/UGcXVTr1x4Z k+METrS+1Yn4UWLtnz34E65fD6hyacjDDc42vLpVQ6uhNBbI3qpinCmSBXTGOxpzuqqi Y/LPkHGMvd+y532fbJoz6rznnqa9bbXx15EA06bx36n06/elNG68joW1Ux9YbkzL5KeG Ef1VuVjuLK4IHuABmmCHoVXtTeXjQI/gRghdtuJuGQkcM9deLc99VbzidalWyYmjFvjW 02ig==