Re: [trill] Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-ietf-trill-arp-optimization-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Thu, 06 July 2017 13:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=kS5znJkh3QngGP/93vA4FDyvZzkuEcZfficIkSFSOMY=; b=XPvDJVc4IfFdV3oD5D3eh3pOs5z87HlrecRyJGt35XLceC0qjg3QNSjVTgaJOh/nRi qvmokhEOc0qn3iFBMfMRIPMdLkc4TiztXoFFSQpoKZnUH+mHuUdUkpjJGYJ5UuLicIjh 2rc1RSln78jx++smcJUy57liB8o+zcv0PN4L3SyunylBpj3mV8pzqLtoknfUBAtZjYEu rpOY+q4jt34rFwiJLKPXXzOC29Kcy9ZsIjbEyRYlyhQRXVGcbair0t9VZUKzLcKRg04e Rj6zGEA5aRiXOM5BROcFJwBNSxuiKhvCtd6ipmMXMJ4Y9NjAruJSuprGgaKtLOdOSGsY Z2lQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=kS5znJkh3QngGP/93vA4FDyvZzkuEcZfficIkSFSOMY=; b=c7PbksKUC76Q6O3p+gOTcsWHCEs4wffDyVF2N1QiAaGzOxc+G8e398xe9TEgkSSZMd F3YOnkHc2ycLGd/Gs03EU67gigo2kmw3N2Lx7iGDFfeqU1fwLfkBqXCykRRWXbLBAvkT 4pWyRqnhqJoHmcXoBZ2eTHesTU6/OsExK2TMj7I4XYMVqkzbq0duahpZmypCnxz20K2F RG9GKK8L6ADCwjx3y9euxlB0qPLonQiKj5Ni8WIR1dZ7fMowy9qN0y3bIzza0E350Yuo y3MZZj4rsohrWvbiNxFl+NRsxyRmncEs/t3ZLWpjRxmOFWgZ2CydEO+s+R7XUs4HTRjX Vffg==