Re: [trill] Explaining three options for upgrading to FGL (fine-grained-labeling)

Radia Perlman <radiaperlman@gmail.com> Thu, 31 January 2013 22:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=bxRAAuowylBVfWiBkIZYnmvSY5vma2o/IpTESTZTtmE=; b=TddmCvdWzlJ+IWdYxVkv/kPkFI/h+p4x7IzYzP/LkCXR+fNioBWrC4yRmoVYY5sqXo y95jCCZV1RgXuQis1qXOIUVXKw/bwBB/SCOAQi+0T9qPdSGZ5JzFzG6crtzpOd+4uo/d 7my1o3rTr27EZl8ZDOoWBDprjZ488pKGIAZgDUbsNrIFfNgHL+PlwFoPe+F8rMIbl11t LWhMfcZg7jy92fMT55nhaLZdmch8WGvZdeKoj/AG689612enahMaUSna9VIXEJ8j2eD/ f9VuV8gHqB73fmNnTWm9p33xB0tvlsfOmNv94WobWF2dE0zLO1kKaE8bJKD3f7QrUGak pSHA==
References: <CAFOuuo67iBR2JkDtwPFCkrKHs3Fp4U_L1jkmNz5sfht6y05YMw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-tSzx0E3J4i5Dvfbj4egruCeGi7z1se1Jn5RXtx3RedQLPdg@mail.gmail.com> <CAHD03N89RNX4=XxRZpD+Y2PCktYf-FtVjyYJ5oFS3dui3SsXaA@mail.gmail.com> <CAF4+nEG7YKGzGmObAMaOxackivjJsALymqHX=6PKBd5qU-Z+zQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-tSzz0=oh6iB1e-ESyeOx2sCvBFXeVpzuNbKmUVhRNLScDgQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAF4+nEFLrJL=CgX9e6on-cgz89ugmu93P6u5kmODhUia3H7RLg@mail.gmail.com> <1F5A81AE-4B3C-45FD-B431-9BA0011EB085@gmail.com> <DC8898F8-75C0-4535-BA61-C54279901332@gmail.com> <43DF00BE-B5F6-48B9-B313-8D179354C7B7@gmail.com> <A9B8F2D5-C3D7-4688-A76D-ED19EC47E59F@gmail.com> <FBEA3E19AA24F847BA3AE74E2FE19356288F6978@xmb-rcd-x08.cisco.com> <CAFOuuo4jZMdvUU_2EzBj1MLp6k0e+AmW1+k1ai4Q_m4rA0ObMw@mail.gmail.com> <A3C4E51A53661B4EBEE7C5F5E6FCDEB50276CA7B6A4D@USEXCHANGE.corp.extremenetworks.com>