[trill] Fwd: Multidestination frames over parallel P2P links

Petr Hroudný <petr.hroudny@gmail.com> Tue, 03 November 2015 17:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=ChEZz27ASjBqCJFGBAIy00y2RCCkgxQKx51tMA2U6Q8=; b=jJDqAnJYAwMV+QfY9d7Hotdpl2Hivrwh+LHqJPjTYdTNI0fd17Uzt4aK6FXUUeLDnT LTyAROLIngpLnnF1UFzv+FOE7xTYRqvPqJf5+3KwoFHSmQ5qs2oCEP9rYPR1d3Laiyc/ CAq/dyxvn32uUgHPigrDDjinbSJdnqOzy8RKnM6t0E1qLj42Zu7cZ+Ilod5CXJMlp7Xd u9m4l+gjKZxbtOMD0hP8t+VisGsEGP8E3N1qBYsu/dZYID7vTqHnj4q4PwvxeTGnEeLY uPEQYrXER/rk6NxHbdd/MDLOGApjYu+s650LKBK01MtG7MYBPF+DL1YFFzXI5+fg4ovb BIXw==