Re: [trill] Review of draft-ietf-trill-rfc6439bis-04

Dan Romascanu <dromasca@gmail.com> Tue, 17 January 2017 08:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=lYBMwHm/pQnY5vTnX0NQhpL4R30Ejx8nCLFWsJy3SZ4=; b=hMiZjj531STDj+ygIzY9g9W6VakP9Y5VcyCdGqyd18Du+hQbFwHBK/Q4FF+OgrFM5n 1Ik8JPUcHiShDj0FLUI4qFWhe0hW4O1OkgjMv4GRMN/SQCSYsEUL6V/b/iSrljyna8f5 lXOsV1H8SkCbj2/W7jRf3wpddmo6a/wUmxUGqMSGidkxfiFzEtQFKv76t59LOfk0WfTj eaXufjPGoWan3aDVO/4gDJPs3rtuJgw6BdIqyCVSWD6ju726U/VWBRcTxYYrFDcAq7yj cTc66NzZx/RfRaMAr2yUYBdVZaTcpfbto1PXB1s00vFqAeXFy4X0tm4R/Lf4YAttHzCu zJmw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lYBMwHm/pQnY5vTnX0NQhpL4R30Ejx8nCLFWsJy3SZ4=; b=TqjNuDRqgKw695Stf3yIEG9FOZ6uKU5aqXzta1Bz1a/cHXqyxfsZwxVhNtUjBhrPP0 uNkUFVn7W4uCK3N3trQDM6N9Okx+jpc7b+GbK9Dfrf3NcB7shS2EAgTZKNPekRmmcanz hl+sXqJua0mj+FcMcG/yoijXHLYQ3jihHvtH5S9VxmqAqHJiXZ7jmFLIp4I1ZC4Kwu7I ZZ8jYrYpHaqQExEzwBUEY2bmYV36ed0ZJaBkthqq1sdosRdKdyiJ6OFcanyoJXs2DPAg Sfdb1/yTjIWU56sVymmRr34LY6NIozhO1N6/v9qIu6cU91GbBdG1TLk9ExBQ4cHDuyLx za6w==