Re: Announcing the TSVAREA session on "Evolution of IETF Transport Protocols" @ IETF-88

Matt Mathis <mattmathis@google.com> Thu, 24 October 2013 20:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=TnMjfWpGMlifFQVbPjFgm0G73Gc+BWNABIhRxk+y+Tc=; b=pifiFYRKIs0B4SgwddG021ByINerS0r/LxXR8fc18zeHn3p7O7+C6nvA8lKBDazo3A nvjdds1yoXynwPfDDyWYOVEc7xp3iccpyrTkRz4VKCjSDShHhkq1btxW02i3MAnExG/V NMIE/JuzYkguGvwpldwdlagq3ZCCp7TBPEmT8CX/a7+nBtqL4wGTiYDKhRpH0jszflHR RhTmNpVhZOpO0VFefeA9zfz+NVSuHE09rq1I/Y6/g0j0gzYKiIa/TWNLpMlMgxMSZF5U p6Gfz/9SAVrh1VfP1bU2k4B+26iJbep1OLsRQGC0FnnGoPoCFi4owxEZJANDGXFAeX5Z Zw2A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=TnMjfWpGMlifFQVbPjFgm0G73Gc+BWNABIhRxk+y+Tc=; b=HZYzSoBkVWuRPtT/5EFb44Ae1hExRmDRikBEdQykREZ9CXl6FMIcZBxFMHUeIMf/WB 8T/LyaWa6gqG9psGVbuMKlqj9FrlerxYuKIB3Q9hs0o/9kXwhLXWgZn/+XHmNNeOEikY M+ksH9g0B8k0JETeiOL4CayB0Pgql1L3AXIs4Cq32NoTYR6mH4loTWEztdG6ZU9sgpwD U4gV0Ja13j1uddk9skT9v8fj8jWrRDnnBI5W95DLXtiMgcOk6yMhxb829s+cuV6Pl+SP VClxYrXDwE6TEmZvf3/kWqIGdT0q2eWIXGz1EAdP9M2peDK2abd/NcySQa3tfTLII+8S VQ4A==