Re: [Tsv-art] [spring] TSV-ART review of draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-msdc-08

Gaurav Dawra <gdawra.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 09 March 2018 06:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=MToYPHvr33vFWWPFI7TTxTC09B0C7YOGLgg3+B5uYtU=; b=I5QDZNoaGTC0MvVQCatPk46hYAHHn+ntHrePXqa81h99oIv5jPKmMR3W81Stqk1Wqx 6R3czkgF0RCJzaqJhBTupzLIc3YW8or6t6eSTRiX5C7CytKrbgNPGvkcrg4GPVDjQhrg PW+GPqWyjy6wEIHDM6Mw6uxHUm7whedJE+DexjE6nYEBl2WAFVsfHa/b0kut8q4U0PTx EYfr5aIEq4Bx5/yqZMwzWLPDOpRYFeziMpIweyfQxlT9ZXxU0qLOEmf48OF7rtit7c6V uWk+YhQEfj2u2nKCsF0nkgxps2+uylBNPCq/mndDvy6AT4ZpOKIypHku16MA2dyvGK8a oRXg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=MToYPHvr33vFWWPFI7TTxTC09B0C7YOGLgg3+B5uYtU=; b=GagUfFheQw7m9qMjvmZJUO40G+LvFg+++xVlZvsIwE2pr+YQYcb4MGiPivKv/+SE2A DCOG6UUMsCR8NvAq3MCGURp/Zh9pfrRpN9lCDpyQ9AGMSy/deN7nKqePNHIxJRg9i8+9 4Mn9N+kr3jQF/EFsd/BVN1iGbFNAOMXDdQ0rL4V57VfhSb2Hzds9JHWwe6MGO714j8Lk R8Of8GJzleViSLtycxCUYQoxuaskfiGJUy2/fYaOJzsQChYwGZ1I5N1adgFOJYStctoK s+Ng15MhASJDWqs7YCmrmKBqi036xn0dGg9SUCD+/1qIgwUgqIuSIACtvOyEd9m3MIt5 8awQ==