Re: [Tsv-art] [lp-wan] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-12

dominique.barthel@orange.com Fri, 13 March 2020 23:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1584143299; bh=aDUzVnEYcTYPbUQ/TRGLR2B939O5GUcLWP9G1D0XGFk=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=OlD2ucPq0+98WN12hSerKxiR+b7DttsdBM/00O2C2fZ8N6MMLMxu6EFTXoy2WDg03 eAllsRYi9es0w0wba+G3OpCMmazIwOKdzje7BJUawwUbidhaHwnttCq7I8dbEaTNBl tBh4Q7LTCWyROzM4CI/jAG8G+0pYxnCiFM1fJecdtD8eBnWfKVBY+fwDTP9/qILZXP fa2XYUlLKP5MI3Wj4p3gWzUyOWw77wO1mXAl7v79YTWHqsVa9LL78eRsqYffXj2ZeM UCS5LsoGd0/LgPY4M2U3QV3j+rFAptGuQOUQWJXK2a6OcN+NFziOjqBKNHgYFdhkC3 QpBYM4SpXp80g==