Re: [Tsv-art] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-dots-rfc8782-bis-05

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Mon, 22 March 2021 09:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1616405491; bh=RIG0cHFZHWiWN30RMpI7BQMtMBMQIC5VRDpjM6TS/1c=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=ICXbQD4uI1dDmpyn+vAinJcqz6nMbgE2whl3VOVArUDcQHIy/NkC/9MH0DuAoLkcu bcOjwZW21knsCxg7bVK0aqhxlm8gQR0VdBqzTuS2Vs9asCex+WmUiSFg4mO1DmhQ96 N9CzzS8IobLngXbTSPUYlW/4bsKOm3XlT4BjMXdVG8mYAkoNgAGt8avmXEcEnPlhah YWhNdwpGYw9jEVpi86eJUElmaZWO7LY7pXnVL/JVjlCt2gyjpuljpUtkOqXkPI1H+G +LocV8zOdnDIVoR1sXFbF977nMcoJpd+N6rTcH0jFAgYMP67YvSDj8f0cuXJ9WTMzl b9rbZdAWATNEA==