Re: [Tsv-art] Level of standardization of the Echo mode of BFD [Re: Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-07]

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 10 July 2019 23:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Z0GAKc8ckYJuN1cJiimhiTzce0ZmlFUQ9E1hoMXdul4=; b=SZSMNDuJXwRMgo3CIvYNC+8RkPrtrRwuhI1JNdr2oyFSKBigxrcr392fdUV7VAmgrc 7Yt07L2o/VqRtyfSCVvt4t9QOOMKmFO6sfqKl3HYUZvBDLbEcPKEU4wFZ11KWFc9Xn4v iPsJtnki8zBSKn9YGopAEPYQ9HbjjuvX0C8ecErvcf9YHIYGZiPxz9dZ/AjUNSB5Hkfn AL5JlV8ijOx6R0yEwJWz/CprwOunktxKzJjLRhVTnU2MeBEJbNSL9koEjLVlOUjTt9aF /RbGG4vggR3n76Z9+V/heZKRFtwXsxlQQV8ncG6GciOEjfPf3hfkGFvJC2wrm4tNHP5R vRUw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Z0GAKc8ckYJuN1cJiimhiTzce0ZmlFUQ9E1hoMXdul4=; b=dqyX0E2wp95otGmOhLgFDTF6iKx6+i4RFOsTdMhjg1sC0zCzrSyKLOFxPxr9lvR9Gs vVX334DWFzN2I3xyDW/HWzlk8e4uTCIpFqIt3gvwr9hb0Wultpq8Tq99CT8RHsWS+t5A ++qJTKjeGc3fbAFXHPusD7p8Ut9yprmVrrHtQz7yVAp7jUN9pmaZ8dSoSrV8yaUqvSM5 hxVte+oZJvVBXv277nHJxyrktKyWOGmv5n3ffGCvEhGm2H0q3VNes6JwANZchcjV8YEq xttvsuxOl7z2JtFaqcRgy5N7ClIG+nsVm6p+ZqbuLmCK50erdtiaQ6pIBd7BkdKFJ4Z9 DR6Q==
References: <155933149484.6565.7386019489022348116@ietfa.amsl.com> <CA+RyBmXu-F0cWDkBydE_aJaVpUv=k1otqUCc7NdRW4pnBK3tgA@mail.gmail.com> <14822B96-D3C6-495E-8661-198068F72ABA@cisco.com> <CA+RyBmUMbW=B3FNmqiQNmMLM27f9G+MeRL5MrAnCd04EP3vmrQ@mail.gmail.com> <8237FE8D-937E-4BCB-B1A3-89C2B3CDC51C@cisco.com> <CA+RyBmXAQ1esWKa8C6cgnn93YTyTh=JFUt187TS56bNND1OJOA@mail.gmail.com> <0B9FDA17-7F13-4FEC-AE97-40BC9D72C87B@cisco.com> <CA+RyBmVgQ8VXZ-A0-0jKqAmSRvJxg4DbZiRhW67jN224tsS3+Q@mail.gmail.com> <BADB8CA6-FCAC-47A3-8B06-F82E98A89549@cisco.com> <CA+RyBmVgV31+Zi+AkaOakm9FwbHUgr4OoYcUhfJtSVGPC-m5_A@mail.gmail.com> <BCEA05ED-5921-4E0D-B76E-2024F3B78ED7@cisco.com> <CA+RyBmWODaxGUYDEjAOaLzJCR6qx3w1yet1Y0BeP7RAqusExJQ@mail.gmail.com> <B976AA48-2C90-48CC-B087-B2528797AF35@cisco.com>