Re: [Tsv-art] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-tsvwg-le-phb-08

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Sat, 09 February 2019 20:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1Rfrpv7FcLz1rAla+CECYrGNIwnYDXjuim50BTHCmeg=; b=ovk+M/Y1snABEhCcZDN49i54/cB+REzc/j4Y+IVMHdYJZHL/5Aktq7FYVrxfYEZW7q r8XRp10zHJ1AVl567iGOhKYL6b3meJ89MRYwC2TmIJWoIjPH4D5bzsl2jl46JRo0mQDr RU1BLqW8xCXjQn1F9SZMw4tyNMWkQZJcEwB6SMWJAKQCma6t2C/cMsCvDhkUDJBnV6NH Cs66GwUQ+Dzhkj5pOCyBIx2KL/Wss9HRm/34GWZZFXDOMvfqMB1KOTftjriHigmkVZZj qfK9EkBBGEzwUAEnQlpY/9JzJoe1IXdqSPtPjHKHFrBmCs+S9nbqONEsJ9TPThk5voRJ MiZA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=1Rfrpv7FcLz1rAla+CECYrGNIwnYDXjuim50BTHCmeg=; b=STLCF6YcEl24xUzIUU8I5cqQNGnBhndORsfV3e8A/uAb1RNjZ2t7y3U4F1IsmJi/9T Ras03XeaCXW9Tj/86bZ2M2KmHzu/MlthDv1kXQqEnlbB56wrMKv7lOG+Bs5j+T1GyRFt wkZ0ak62AonCf4fYrdRWIB+N7hXZjWine6nUBO5fgRiOg/PysifGUbcwq8fWaTmK8Jnk BGx4l8hyhVFfgGHHNDNPORNPKhhdUHXBPprjqv9dc9WiIIL+PCgqF8qL4w69c2b7Zbfe yyvV+raChsFfRztdNGWMHhPfRWOqvTCniuvB0OfF4g4xCJD8sykQGTyuywsJ471yzV8o tq6g==