Re: [Tsv-art] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-lisp-gpe-05

Fabio Maino <fmaino@cisco.com> Fri, 28 September 2018 20:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=50097; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1538166934; x=1539376534; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=Vy8d0/iKlSuEo3yG/PkFPm+s4NwmOWuGZQ+Go2Fg5Ow=; b=YJZQFr7CW2EF1BFKdxPdow9yRHl7YV3C0rAfemgqRnNshfk4ETfJvJQm hiQsn3AYEucpX5boDm61VeUw/H+d0n2RL96+SrgGuEC515qs9SqkHBD8j CeqnQ/iB2+7w7CfJ1Xw3PXiS76Ds5vwnjXnaTcENugBArQFIAIbPMQb0i Y=;