Re: [Tsv-art] [Gen-art] Fwd: CALL to revoke last call: Re: [tsvwg] Request for working group feedback on draft-kuehlewind-system-ports (6th March, 2020)

Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com> Tue, 18 February 2020 17:25 UTC

To: Joe Touch <touch@strayalpha.com>, secdir@ietf.org, "gen-art@ietf.org" <gen-art@ietf.org>, "tsv-art@ietf.org" <tsv-art@ietf.org>
From: Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 11:25:09 -0600
Subject: Re: [Tsv-art] [Gen-art] Fwd: CALL to revoke last call: Re: [tsvwg] Request for working group feedback on draft-kuehlewind-system-ports (6th March, 2020)

Hi Joe -

Thanks for the heads up. I haven't been following this and am just
starting to read the threads on tsvwg, so apologies if my question below
has already been addressed.

On 2/17/20 5:09 PM, Joe Touch wrote:

> FYI to the ARTs involved.
>
> Discussion appears to at least be started in TSVWG finally, but
> claiming this first-call as "last call" is ridiculous.
>
> Joe

I received an announcement of the last call via ietf-announce on
10Feb2020. It made it into the archives at:

<https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/C3YU0i15ZSTaYHPMKOe_8sGVmLk>

Is this the announcement you were looking for?