Re: [Tsv-art] [Detnet] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-detnet-architecture-08

"Black, David" <David.Black@dell.com> Fri, 09 November 2018 05:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=dell.com; i=@dell.com; q=dns/txt; s=smtpout; t=1541740123; x=1573276123; h=from:cc:to:subject:date:message-id:references: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=LcW/7WkJQb/nELv6ELABnTF9gLOzZANVbg9Z/pZ6iOo=; b=h75DMeVLlYZRDrCRCNMU6NFTIWKj+6/9n1hsX1kJii+sd0EbuQMWcrps BMbhg1rzCu+K0kughYmb6JjwpV4pjO9I82NmQAffAaXldRAW/O4nfeI1R RHs6UCfEh1SUR8OaWsJsZSKYOpL8LD+SLop2x1XA5SJtYLot13cCQJWJC k=;
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: A2ELAABKFeVbhiWd50NkGwEBAQEDAQEBBwMBAQGBVAMBAQELAYEwgTmBAicKg26Id4scgg16lkyBKzgDCwEBGAsLg3hGAheDAiI3Cg0BAwEBAgEBAgEBAhABAQEKCQsIKSMMgjYkAQ8vHC8JBgEBAQEBAScBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEXAkMBEgEBGAEBAQECAQEBEAgBCBEMHwgHCwEEBwQCAQgRAQMBAQECAgYdAwICAiULFAECBggCBAESCAwGAQeCfwGBeQgBDpwtAoEQiVgBAQFugS6CfYFCQIUhAwWBC4k7F4EcgVk+gRABRoFOSQcugxsBAQIBAYEqAQsHAQcGFAUQDwYMAoJKMYImiG9Qlg0DBAIChnGDJYRbgj2BV4UBgyKECIJqiVaDRQWGYoNHAgQCBAUCFIFZgQdxcFCCbII1G4M4hRSFPkExAQuKeg8XgQiBHwEB
X-IPAS-Result: A2ELAABKFeVbhiWd50NkGwEBAQEDAQEBBwMBAQGBVAMBAQELAYEwgTmBAicKg26Id4scgg16lkyBKzgDCwEBGAsLg3hGAheDAiI3Cg0BAwEBAgEBAgEBAhABAQEKCQsIKSMMgjYkAQ8vHC8JBgEBAQEBAScBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEXAkMBEgEBGAEBAQECAQEBEAgBCBEMHwgHCwEEBwQCAQgRAQMBAQECAgYdAwICAiULFAECBggCBAESCAwGAQeCfwGBeQgBDpwtAoEQiVgBAQFugS6CfYFCQIUhAwWBC4k7F4EcgVk+gRABRoFOSQcugxsBAQIBAYEqAQsHAQcGFAUQDwYMAoJKMYImiG9Qlg0DBAIChnGDJYRbgj2BV4UBgyKECIJqiVaDRQWGYoNHAgQCBAUCFIFZgQdxcFCCbII1G4M4hRSFPkExAQuKeg8XgQiBHwEB