Re: [Tsv-art] [dns-privacy] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-dprive-dnsoquic-08

Allison Mankin <allison.mankin@gmail.com> Thu, 27 January 2022 13:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=2rTYEBzFmT8LLjGvtZbS5rXqJzOuNEHqEPKMZfB81Bo=; b=qWIrPGO6ymCl2tCldAQQX5TTFU27NgDxNcofWKEOHXVdRKasnqD4t6P/E3cbyMXcw/ uh7XltOZPv9XkmFvLYvweUC8B2kdonAVngOz9KbHg+JAaq0cGUBzQbkhmCzg/aRQQl1o Z+EsUpLqfyOfCMExLFq1tQz2oflXdKeW9vLHppz9G5kUNxAY0boHPda206A+3mbm3W9d /14D6k48crpGWR1Ozl/ChJBQW+6vRi0Kyklv6AU35/rzH7GnJ1iEd4cDAVILWUBauLa8 VeR/U0pqJYgbmJHlqzlg4gMGJeir60RbQQPIw7zIUtbFCnkChYEfpaFmehyvDqPszlO+ p+pw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2rTYEBzFmT8LLjGvtZbS5rXqJzOuNEHqEPKMZfB81Bo=; b=Co0q0Zlr29oY6s39Q3OrNLeJrhr+oRKJN4VzadDJnKNXmvyCDq3QfGzaPBsaJUtwUp JjsXIJm9/XRJtFSVwsPg6KgXNrPtl2IMtNbvSoe7aLbmutsM+PrSuIXQBiHnN/LVDPo1 DnNYwgTeV12kFkBqzWSxzg4NzgqtKbybtKtsOPg5mckym8HYQ9K91a4kev3VBAEL/13A 8IwMl7eCQsw/psTkMnQE3RIePcUlRAe9C3RDHnZ4VwuOb1TddQSaZ8lCj188gWoCyx5S N2iUj4xwt6JmWz51+UbMlkCD+17tpq5fSXyNQTZf6wDPOKqX4SfEiHPmRajxYsUanHY7 xfFw==