Re: [Tsv-art] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-46

Joerg Ott <ott@in.tum.de> Thu, 04 July 2019 20:40 UTC

To: Nabil Benamar <n.benamar@est.umi.ac.ma>
Cc: IETF Discussion <ietf@ietf.org>, its@ietf.org, Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com>, draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb.all@ietf.org, Joerg Ott <jo@acm.org>, CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es>, tsv-art@ietf.org
From: Joerg Ott <ott@in.tum.de>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 22:40:14 +0200
Subject: Re: [Tsv-art] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-46

Just one quick note: I am writing the TSV-ART review.  This means that I
am not necessarily on the IPWAVE mailing list, so I am not following
what you are discussing there.  It's good to see a new version -47
having done already some fixed (I got asked to review -46 when the WG
sent this off for last call).

If you send out an incomplete document (such as -46) for review, you
are wasting people's time because all those reviewers will have to go
through yet another version. This is, simply put, not helpful.

So, please, before the next version goes out for a last call, -5x or
something, please make sure that this is in a shape that you could
see published as is.

Jörg