Re: [Tsv-art] [v6ops] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-v6ops-transition-ipv4aas-11

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 18 December 2018 09:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1545124392; x=1545729192; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References: In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=/rKgz28t5iudjllh7voBsMFnbow8RIFuypCkuqgwIgo=; b=W3eh6Ksp8M3uv obl2G/BksyJxhpQdlqdKG/aOEzwV8Szh1eaQ1sDLVpGJAfTb+OnuJStFY5wstGDR Ilzlo1iwy/4ZrCaVAkuZS7AKibs3YnCYhyAjNkW0dDtEyRSHccKhB3k2dPlz1U4D s4IQJRXXdoHneUld8I4fcARSr2knwc=