Re: [Tsv-art] [Last-Call] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-bmwg-evpntest-07

Sarah Banks <sbanks@encrypted.net> Tue, 25 May 2021 16:24 UTC

From: Sarah Banks <sbanks@encrypted.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 09:24:39 -0700
Cc: tsv-art@ietf.org, last-call@ietf.org, draft-ietf-bmwg-evpntest.all@ietf.org, bmwg@ietf.org
To: Jana Iyengar <jri.ietf@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tsv-art] [Last-Call] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-bmwg-evpntest-07

Hi Jana,
   Thank you for your review. The authors are reviewing the feedback, and plan to update the document shortly. Your catch is a good one - I hadn't noticed this the first time through, and I agree with your feedback. It might be also worthwhile simply documenting the CPU usage; conversely, establishing a recorded baseline before the test starts, and then noting the CPU usage might help the tester draw conclusions around "spikes", but with either approach, the data is captured and documented. Sudhin, this is something for you to consider as you work through the document feedback.

Thank you,
Sarah