Re: [Tsv-art] [Detnet] Fwd: Re: Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-detnet-architecture-08

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Thu, 15 November 2018 10:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labn.net; s=default; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:Subject:References:In-Reply-To: Message-ID:Date:CC:To:From:Sender:Reply-To:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=TSuQSpFhC8OEERRBVizBZEiI6SphSXT29HJHmZ7N9BU=; b=cD0lW+LNoYfu2tgz5B5Ji0kAB3 HWlsu7f0t6HCA5bGoln9zS5J2ggMPiZw3tY5PLH4IzrBgKwhayIqd6gaGycuav3FbncLkycA/5kgv ljDueRCv/KRyKaDKYl/Vp8Deb;