[Tsv-art] Comments requested on DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT Transport AD position description

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 01 June 2018 01:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GtRc9qldph6eQagfNJaIexLzDFlKusOX8xOcaX/P000=; b=klfJvQjqHvrERin+u9Z0CG7jXpdjrjfwdEgk/J70mDaqHGgRAM3vXpvDt02KHNorUq EoFlgrN0jKmFMKVYG7OBSvK8dFaIOSfU3DQ6WKmT2vwlt2vxZrXYssbGL+QxxB+1GDTT 6XsIun1OJqNwOpIlO96CEKaEmF0qCr59dHrgEUepC21uMBylOHUpuRNjNiaYb60+1sWS S58beJKqrF+co3XAhfg0xLidOKcMJ2stusGkCelIcjVVTjMtXQ1uF56EYgOzzZpT9kzw r+gFWwwdjvSDTIcvYwpXC/RS8If+978rpT+3MSkEnK/GOn455ftneyH8bYPQHf/NQ0nF nUeQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GtRc9qldph6eQagfNJaIexLzDFlKusOX8xOcaX/P000=; b=Nz0DXwCzKhCKi8FnBYYFzNds57G/k++UUHyqDrxa00wbfzgu/tOjC2X5dSoWCVgzTY v2ak1cZMOvQ/3giUdD1kvyDRIccrdOeVG3SacaWbMdjUoB2uVMXQQbmT56lpDfFTbJY3 hxDJFTrQuq06NamhdIg12YbP1z+WJuacgFfTo9X/K2sn1dbiLj1z0fFeHUxQ75LLQzkm 8HK5W77B/eB+aD6/T52aYSyCLvCMk1zT8zHj6beTKcLdyXaU411cHpK8v+rg1Z8fNsQr G/UMKHvr7X3NEWbfuJqgKec248aSRVf0YV7TzBWb0rr54ZcZRFMwoD+06Fg08T1CqK7l DovA==