Re: [Tsv-art] [Last-Call] [lp-wan] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-12

dominique.barthel@orange.com Thu, 19 March 2020 06:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1584600281; bh=QdIJQn0Y4HqZs9xQzJ6QZaVCp7FbFVc98N9lIC3UzWw=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=LJ6eBSjyInhOWO7CMWaJKAF8kk6xTb8lEnSWgyRevM8/Pbdb7m/6jj8XCpNzY1LSp /PFH4lFktoYwTXYHO8JkAI24HuVWTsl9XIFKsZN8RXHlBT/cL25VZ6uBLMYYPXeAXh 4mRy/RsJldRljfebdv9OK7vG240s8n5VPxc2RVG7opsWPyhuuINbOOVXQMFWukjtpW 2V+wMspa1Nlzl9u9eCKSGKoz3OhVgOH4J/dJjypRT33lhwXQU/vaev/SnyqdKd5P/0 JBdO0iqNJ44TJ8GaT3oDcWtCsIncQoWf8RXeCjNtYHqOZodfzKdJremyQeZlxZOaBE xOCTSs21eoa8w==