Re: [Tsv-art] [IPsec] Tsvart early review of draft-ietf-ipsecme-iptfs-03

Christian Hopps <chopps@chopps.org> Sun, 20 December 2020 04:44 UTC

From: Christian Hopps <chopps@chopps.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 23:44:20 -0500
Cc: Christian Hopps <chopps@chopps.org>, ipsec@ietf.org, tsv-art@ietf.org, draft-ietf-ipsecme-iptfs.all@ietf.org
To: Joseph Touch <touch@strayalpha.com>
Subject: Re: [Tsv-art] [IPsec] Tsvart early review of draft-ietf-ipsecme-iptfs-03

Hi Joe,

Thanks  so much for your review and feedback. I have just published a new version of the draft that I believe covers the concerns you raised in the review.

New: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-iptfs-05 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-iptfs-05>
Changes: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-iptfs-05 <https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-iptfs-05>

Thanks,
Chris.