Re: [tsvwg] New Version of draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt (12)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Sun, 15 March 2020 13:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=g6QdbLdh0AosW9OFnmgI1LtmhEdBTI2MaF65miZ3naY=; b=Z5vGiNmfhBomh5rG9gipjdYcRc4gImjLyV7a65/aHAvWTZ/GMkEskMqtYpsa8v6C+2 FqNVykdXctdRSoyvxiW80/w8vjmzozEZE9cv/bzeyExLKdTa9fyNk9qe6R0lA2pebNx0 5Hnh/xbeLK/U4SqwSqqLmC6/P/QuDFy0hWJKZzaTK2l8HdVIYWTkWzEc2HYb4GPKEoi/ mNfrE/iQOJoExp7wKkfBPpWA7K1Dd6/POmim66ExHCwuc6gYRULASZOqfGjjv9s6/LFz X7BIbigsPS1Pz61VWw20yzeqe9NPPUBVcsYU1xVTqiD51yXz72OVcB5YYGjQ1PqAa99a hL1w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=g6QdbLdh0AosW9OFnmgI1LtmhEdBTI2MaF65miZ3naY=; b=rV0Oy8LvAe9Mg/R/bfC9CL1BEyFvnJ2H8RhrvkJJ2nSrNTMI9zmLnUdoI8v7fgQFKn wrtvuEpDcZR2w9Qo2XqfHdRDkzy7UmUHkB4jnFbOJpiAMD9tfu07huCLprJAbnrn5uyc W71OGhflcphkTLEr5ONKMprb/MGgpFXEaONYBwoE+ODTW35fY7+h3cpnzEFUwsDad+Zq jpl1NuwJyx8wQWk+VKCG9ZATxujCwRg9lx3llK19SVZlQ03JI475hn1sPuVaye0ZbuZb HGEZbyj62YDEsG2XAY5fMj02Qs/AALEWMVi1Z5VqupU+x5H6KPDc/FAX5zBkGSbuebTP BVCA==
References: <158279435525.6196.11790581771168846041.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <3c7f9e3c-d4f6-b002-5e16-6611d654c8eb@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CAPDSy+5e0HYhBJdQm-ZhBcqmqwKGkpaKU8t_9R2_P=nAOs9s2w@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBOdDU0zQ+ZNQqu1vDWxQuLUzGqi9MMXPDUs-izZEgVQsg@mail.gmail.com> <CAM4esxTA9mheGALtp4zKKYVV7wNUfhp-0pdt3C62G=tkTQhaDQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBOPxLWfT3Un=+_DQoaP5Zf0_COJ=cBLsVwMZHGgu5BOHw@mail.gmail.com> <CAM4esxQMPEemk6db6hGTLdt4xetHRhV=9DD51sjd3ppn+SffEw@mail.gmail.com>