[tsvwg] Mahesh Jethanandani's No Objection on draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-zero-checksum-10: (with COMMENT)

Mahesh Jethanandani via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org> Wed, 12 June 2024 18:39 UTC

From: Mahesh Jethanandani via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org>
To: The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2024 11:39:01 -0700
Message-ID-Hash: 3B77NEA6BXDGQ422Z37I5L5ZYLVPC6J4
Subject: [tsvwg] Mahesh Jethanandani's No Objection on draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-zero-checksum-10: (with COMMENT)

Mahesh Jethanandani has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-zero-checksum-10: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-zero-checksum/

COMMENT:

I support Deb's and Paul's DISCUSS.

No reference entries found for these items, which were mentioned in the text:
[RFCXXXX]. Perhaps a note to the RFC Editor is needed to replace XXXX with the
assigned RFC number.

NIT

All comments below are about very minor potential issues that you may choose to
address in some way - or ignore - as you see fit. Some were flagged by
automated tools (via https://github.com/larseggert/ietf-reviewtool) so there
will likely be some false positives. There is no need to let me know what you
did with these suggestions.

Section 8, paragraph 11
> r points have been addressed in an appropriate way. 9. Security Consideratio
Consider replacing this phrase with the adverb "appropriately" to avoid
wordiness.