Re: [tsvwg] closing L4S issue #18 on loss detection in time units

"Rodney W. Grimes" <ietf@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net> Wed, 22 April 2020 01:14 UTC

From: "Rodney W. Grimes" <ietf@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net>
To: Wesley Eddy <wes@mti-systems.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 18:14:08 -0700
CC: "Black, David" <David.Black@dell.com>, "Rodney W. Grimes" <ietf@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net>, "tsvwg@ietf.org" <tsvwg@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [tsvwg] closing L4S issue #18 on loss detection in time units

> Since I see the agreed change in version -06 (and -07) of the l4s-id
> draft, I've marked as fixed and closed this issue out in the tracker.

Please amend your closing notice to site draft version, date and change
as I suggested in my earlier message.  Simply marking an issue closed
without clearly stating what made it closed leaves anyone studing this
in the future without any way to understand why and how it was closed.

Regards,
Rod.

Inline mark below [RG]

> On 1/29/2020 7:46 PM, Black, David wrote:
> > +1 (as an individual, not as WG chair)
> >
> > Thanks, --David

 [RG] Please do add this information to the closing comment.