Re: draft-yevstifeyev-netblt-iana-00.txt

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Sun, 02 January 2011 09:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type; bh=0jWa3Ww2o75mh6wWqaXWm037xBh35WOOqsn9uSw8Zvs=; b=szH6Z3YqTl67ojtmwT8EmiU8d38SRNYZZGnC3pZJj6oxEBkrE1CIZnB8c76s6AHQqx im11J6d/ljaSsOxh6EeL99/LCTyIUGwC86i0/Vle9brSNHQ2GPY4kOc6Jp1gL6PahGdN xn7Z53E0WlVrUGUa1ktg8jGJPWOjVN7SX/j50=